Thanks Oz. =)
I’m not very interesting but I’ll give it a shot..
1. My eye is currently all red for some reason. owwie. =S
2. My mom and I have this inside joke were I call her Moo the Cow.
3. I want to get a DSLR and learn to use it and take more pictures because it sounds like fun.
4. The only shoes I own are an old pair of converse.
5. I can’t ride a bike and I can barley swim.
6. The only concerts I’ve been to are the Jonas Brothers when they were on Good Morning America and Kimya Dawson/The Mountain Goat in Carnegie Hall and people get surprised when they find that out because I’m a huge music fan but hopefully I’ll slowly overcome my fear and go to an actual show though.
7. I can’t swallow pills without going into a gagging fit so I still take kids liquid medicine for everything.
8. Every couple of weeks something clicks in my head and my entire personality changes (as well as my voice, body language, and attitude). It’s strange. Right now I’m unusually optimistic.
9. I’ve only had 2 (3 if you count people from the internet) crushes in my entire life and that was all more than a year ago.
10. I really really want a pet hedgehog.
I sent this to 10 other people but I guess that means i reached ask limit but oh well.
IF YOU HIT “X+C” IT SHUTS OFF EVERY GIF ON YOUR DASH
EVERY SINGLE ONE TURNS TO A LITTLE GREY BOX WITH A LOCK
TUMBLR HAS MADE ITSELF SAFE FOR EPILEPTICS
PASS IT ON
Yes! This is good stuff!
Also, if you want to get rid of the sponsored posts, which have been triggering to some, install blacklist for XKit and block sponsored_badge_icon
Taking finals on a bunch of cough syrup and I think my English teacher came up to me and why is the room spinning so much what’s happening I feel nothing I could probably put my hand into hot oil and be alright and do people take drugs to feel this way because this is defiantly not pleasant but then again it is kind of nice I just feel weird and why is Ms. Fiel screaming so much I don’t like screaming
You should never be ashamed of needing to take medication for Anxiety/Depression. Its like being ashamed of taking medication for Cancer or Diabetes.
I like to think of anti-depressants as a water wings.
When you first try swimming, you dont usually just jump right in, you wear water wings. They keep you a float while you’re learning to swim.
The medication is keeping you a float while you’re learning how to live a healthy life.
I also don’t like it when people say that they’re clean of STDs. It just adds to the stigma surrounding them. If you have an STD/STI you aren’t some kind of dirty monster and I still want to give you a huge hug. =)
I really don’t like it when people say that they are [x] days clean from [whatever self-destructive behavior] because it implies that relapsing is this awful dirty thing for weak people and I know it helps some people but it just makes me uncomfortable.
Recovery is a long and hard process.
Please don’t feel like a failure for having bad days.
If you mess up, please try to forgive yourself.
*hugs all of you*